Call us now 888-523-9121

If you have had a vehicle repossessed in the past, it’s possible your loan company sold the vehicle and still did not recover what you owed from the sale. Majority of the time, they will be asking you to provide that difference amount to them to free you of your loan. This difference amount is called a deficiency. In a Chapter 7 bankruptcy filing, the deficiency will be erased. We may also be able to erase the deficiency in a Chapter 13 bankruptcy depending on your circumstance. Please remember, providing all information to your attorney is vital and important.