Being prepared and knowing what to expect is important. Below is a comprehensive list of all documents that are needed. Our aim is to make this process as easy as possible. We will pull your credit report and use the information you provide to ensure everything is listed on your petition.
To begin, we need the following:
- Client Questionnaire completed by the client(s)
- Completion of the first required credit counseling class. Available by phone and online. Please refer to “Two Mandatory Classes” section for additional information
- Two (2) months of prior pay stubs from all parties or proof income for disability, social security, pension retirement, or military
- One (1) month of prior bank statements from all accounts
- Tax returns for last year filed
If you are self-employed, we need the following:
- Six (6) months of bank statements from all accounts
- Last two (2) years’ worth of tax returns
- Profit and loss statement for the last six (6) months. If needed, an example can be provided.